In today’s market, customer experience means more than ever. Each interaction either makes or breaks your business, and a solid reputation is a currency in its own right. Salesforce enables your business to create valuable, lasting relationships with your customers, effectively pinpointing their evolving preferences and successfully delivering results with connected sales, marketing, and service on a single Customer Success Platform.
A Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner with decades of combined Salesforce experience, our team of more than 20 talented professionals carry over 50 Salesforce certification distinctions. We’ve been referred more than 600 times by Salesforce Account Executives in one year alone and have worked on over 500 successful Salesforce implementations across numerous industries. Ranking a 9.88 out of 10 for Customer Satisfaction on Salesforce’s AppExchange, we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer care and comprehensive Salesforce expertise.
- Drive customer loyalty and retention with real-time insights to improve satisfaction and anticipate future needs
- Monitor your business holistically, from a lead opportunity to a customer record, support case status, or your latest marketing campaign’s effectiveness
- Build your pipeline by engaging customers and nurturing qualified leads with data-driven email, social, and robust cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Shorten your sales cycle by providing your team the right information at the right time to convert and close opportunities
- Accelerate productivity by automating complex processes, streamlining approval workflows, syncing your email and file sharing, and building useful, at-a-glance dashboards
- Track activity history, key contacts, interaction details, and internal notes to manage opportunities and stay up-to-date on every engagement
- Provide top-tier, personalized customer care with single-view account information, tracked behavior, and self-service features
- Dive deeper into your data to accurately forecast, discover new opportunities, hone your marketing efforts, and build your business by meeting the growing demands of today’s customers
- Customize your solution and fill in the holes with scalable functionality, streamlined application development, third-party integrations, and an app store filled with pre-integrated, ready-to-go tools to optimize your business
- Web-based solutions mean easy access from anywhere, anytime and a low total cost of ownership
Create more leads & closed deals
Focus on your customers with 360° views
Drive cross-channel engagement
Collaborate, connect, & automate
Take action with your data
Scale, grow, & access anywhere
What People Are Saying
Your service people should be selling for you, and your sales people should be servicing your customers as well, and because it is a single platform, you can do that.
People are now empowered if they have information at their fingertips, and that’s what our technology allows.
[The ability to collaborate] is really, really powerful because you start to see connections that sometimes you didn’t know about before, between people in the company who are working on two different issues that it turns out they’re related. Next thing you know, all the horsepower of the company is brought to bear to solve a problem or to accelerate an initiative, and those links would not have been seen without using Salesforce.
There’s nothing better than sitting down with a peer and saying, ‘Can you do this in
your business?’ Can you look up what your forecast looks like; where your big deals are; who are your top customers; how are your regions performing; what are your close rates by market? It is a very powerful conversation to have ... when you can show them the depth and understanding that you have of your own business – on your phone.
What We Offer
Our driving force behind every client engagement is to help you find a better way to run your business.
Whether it’s general consulting, Salesforce implementation, system configuration, data migration, custom development, or training you need, our knowledge across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, Pardot, SteelBrick CPQ, Salesforce1, Force.com, and Lightning solutions will be a trusted advantage for your business.
By asking the right questions, examining your current processes, and designing data models that can be scaled to your growing needs, we add value to your technology investment.
Because of the unique nature of technology initiatives, there is no one-size-fits all approach. Rather, we offer an array of expertise tailored to suit your business’ specific goals on a fixed fee or time and materials basis depending on the project scope, requirements, and involvement of your team.
As an industry rule of thumb, an initial, phase one implementation is typically 1 to 1.5 times your annual Salesforce licensing costs. This figure is dependent on a number of custom factors such as additional tool and system integrations, the number of user groups segmented by process needs, and the complexity of data rules as it relates to security and accessibility settings, but it offers a helpful guide based on our experience.
Finding Success in Your Sales Current
Often, businesses implement Salesforce within their organization only to realize they don’t have the right process or training in place to effectively leverage the solution. Our team works with you to customize your system and provide leadership training to maximize your pipeline’s potential. Our proprietary program, SalesStream, encompasses the four C’s of sales – Contact, Collaborate, Connect, and Cultivate – over a twelve month period.
Our proven process focuses on coaching your sales and leadership team through the five keys of successfully navigating your sales current: 1. Principles, 2. Process, 3. Metrics, 4. Training, and 5. Tools.
Upon completion of the SalesStream training program, your organization will be equipped with the proper processes, tools, and understanding to generate sales success in your Salesforce implementation.